Activities around the hotel, in Biarritz & the Basque Country
Your Biarritz Business trip
Are you planning to organise your seminars in Biarritz? Feel free to contact us, and we will be happy to provide information on activities and places in the region not to be missed.
Our 35m², bright and fully equipped, seminar room will accommodate you, for a day with a flexible timetable. You will stay in one of our 75 rooms. For your meals, the restaurant will be available providing a friendly atmosphere with a mixture of professionalism and relaxation.
As for your activities, we will organise everything! From a 4 wheel drive trip in the Basque countryside, to a trip to the Golf course, you choose, we will arrange everything! We are, of course, available to call professional service providers who organise logistics.
Our dynamic team is at your service, with flexible working hours and breaks, and customised services, feel free to contact us!
Your Leisure trip to Biarritz
Our hotel is ideally located for a cultural or leisure break in Biarritz.
With its miles of beaches and winding mountain paths the Basque Country is awash with magnificent landscapes, and is also well known for its lively celebrations.
If you are looking to spend a relaxing or sporting weekend by the sea, our team will be happy to give you advice on organising your break.
Culture in the Basque Country:
- Bayonne: Bayonne is France’s top bullfighting town, the French capital of chocolate and is also home to the twin spires of the cathédrale Sainte-Marie and the Bonnat museum. Take a journey through the region’s history and culture by visiting the Basque Museum.
- Biarritz: Visit the Maritime Museum and the underwater secrets of the Bay of Biscay. Also come down and discover the virgin rock which dominates the entire coastline.
- Anglet: Come and marvel at the legend that is the Chamber of Love.
- Saint Jean De Luz: This seaside town is home to the Basque tradition Ecomuseum, Louis XIV’s house and the Grevin museum.
- Cambo les Bains: Arnaga, the famous home of Edmond Rostand is located here
- Towards the Spanish border: Come and explore this charming region, its culture, its people and its many fiestas.
Sports in the Basque Country:
A wide range of sports facilities can be found dotted along the coast:
- 18 courses to suit all levels
- Surfing at all times of the day at one of the many “spots” on the coast.
- Swimming pools, including one which overlooks the famous “grande plage”.
- Regional sports such as pala and chistera.
Relaxing in the Basque Country:
Just 3 kilometres away, discover Biarritz and its famous virgin rock, as well as the many benefits of thalassotherapy. Golf fans will also be in their element here thanks to the enormous range of courses to choose from.
- Thalassotherapy spas on the seafront.
- Miles of beaches perfect for sunbathing.
- Lots of interesting shops to look round.
- A luxury casino in Biarritz town centre.
Gastronomy in the Basque Country:
And for lovers of fine food, here are a few of our specialities:
- The local wine: Irouleguy
- Izarra: The local liqueur with a strong peppermint flavour.
- The famous Bayonne ham.
- Brebis (cheese made from ewe’s milk) and the black cherry jam that goes so well with it.
- The smooth Basque Beret chocolate cake